Michael Leckie, Founding Partner of Silverback Partners LLC, author of the new book The Heart of Transformation, published by Kogan Page, interviewed by Trond Arne Undheim, futurist and author.
In this conversation, they talk about how organizational change drives technology, behaviors of change–such as focusing on people’s 3rds best ideas–and how to build organizational culture.
After listening to the episode, check out:
- The Heart of Transformation: https://michaelleckie.com/book
- Michael Leckie (@leckiemichaelj): https://www.linkedin.com/in/mjleckie/
Trond’s takeaway: Organizational change is perhaps enabled by technology these days but tech has to be carried by people throughout the organization in order to reap the value and avoid being blinded by apparent quick fixes to difficult dynamics within human systems.
Thanks for listening. If you liked the show, subscribe at Futurized.org or in your preferred podcast player, and rate us with five stars.
If you like this topic, you may enjoy other episodes of Futurized, such as episode 93, Orchestrating the Freelance Economy, episode 91, Two Author-Podcasters Discuss Tech, or episode 94, Workforce, Humanity, and Future Tech. Did you know that you can also find Futurized on YouTube? You may enjoy our professionally produced long and short form clips from the podcast.
To find us on social media:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/futurized2/
- Twitter (@Futurized2): https://twitter.com/Futurized2
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Futurized-102998138625787
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/futurized
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/Futurized
- Podcast RSS: https://feed.podbean.com/www.futurized.co/feed.xml
Futurized—conversations that matter.