Futurist Trond Arne Undheim interviews Toby Lewis, CEO and founder of Novum Insights, the frontier tech monitoring company.
They talk about the financial services industry in London right now, the influx of fintech and specifically about enterprise blockchain and its impact on corporations and on the investment banks that serve them.
The takeaway is that the financial industry which has been slow to evolve has now finally taken on board the impact and potential of blockchain as the emerging platform for the future of finance and perhaps a major platform for business as such. Having said that, it will still take this decade to get all the findings and move beyond experimentation for it to reach its full potential.
After listening, check out Novum Insights as well as Toby Lewis’s profile:
- Novum Insights https://www.novuminsights.com/
- Toby Lewis Twitter (@tobynovum) https://twitter.com/tobynovum
- Toby Lewis LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/toby-lewis-7aa5a533/
Additional context about the show, the topics, and our guests, including show notes and a full list of podcast players that syndicate the show can be found at https://trondundheim.com/podcast/.
For more about the host, including media coverage, books and more, see:
- Trond Arne Undheim’s personal website (https://trondundheim.com/)
- Yegii, Inc. (expert network) https://archives.yegii.com/
- The Yegii Insights blog (https://yegii.wpcomstaging.com/)
- Pandemic Aftermath https://trondundheim.com/pandemic-aftermath/
- Disruption Games https://trondundheim.com/disruptiongames/
To advertise or become a guest on the show, contact the podcast host here. If you like the show, please tell all your friends, subscribe and consider rating it five stars. The show is hosted by Podbean and can be found at Futurized.co. The intro and outro music is Electricity by Ian Post from the album Magnetism.