Author and Futurist on tech Trond Undheim is joining Healthcare 360 for episode #44 – today we will explore Trond’s latest book The Panademic Aftermath and understand how Trond’s novel charts new territory by interweaving possible post-Covid scenarios based on Trond’s study of the forces of disruption that brought on our current pandemic. We will also touch on Trond’s book Leadership from Below and other areas Trond focuses on such as gaps in public health and antiquated or copy/paste responses to calamity. Prepare to be mind blown and gain awareness into the future society you may want to design your life towards.
All about the Healthcare360 podcast and host Scott E. Burgess on Scott’s website.
HC360 #071 The Body’s Great RESET! Therapeutic Water Fasting with Dr. Alan Goldhamer – Healthcare360
- HC360 #071 The Body’s Great RESET! Therapeutic Water Fasting with Dr. Alan Goldhamer
- HC360 #070 Whole Body Detox Options to Consider with Michelle & Scott E. Burgess
- HC360 #069 How to crush 2021 in just 10min !!! Do these three little things… Guaranteed success
- HC360 #068 The Truth about Virus, Bacteria, and why Germs Do Not Cause Disease with Dr. Tom Cowan
- HC360 #067 Overcoming Anxiety, Depression, and stress through Holotropic Breathwork with Gina Avellan