Author and Futurist on tech Trond Undheim is joining Healthcare 360 for episode #44 – today we will explore Trond’s latest book The Panademic Aftermath and understand how Trond’s novel charts new territory by interweaving possible post-Covid scenarios based on Trond’s study of the forces of disruption that brought on our current pandemic. We will also touch on Trond’s book Leadership from Below and other areas Trond focuses on such as gaps in public health and antiquated or copy/paste responses to calamity. Prepare to be mind blown and gain awareness into the future society you may want to design your life towards.
All about the Healthcare360 podcast and host Scott E. Burgess on Scott’s website.
HC360 #103 Personality Framework and Instant Rapport *Part 2* with Dr. Cody Golman – Healthcare360
- HC360 #103 Personality Framework and Instant Rapport *Part 2* with Dr. Cody Golman
- HC360 #102 Healing with Words & Rapport with Dr. Cody Golman
- HC360 #101 All About Movement *PART 2* with John McDermott
- HC360 #100 All About Movement with John McDermott
- HC360 #099 The 90’s Takeaways with Scott, Michelle & Ali Burgess