Author and Futurist on tech Trond Undheim is joining Healthcare 360 for episode #44 – today we will explore Trond’s latest book The Panademic Aftermath and understand how Trond’s novel charts new territory by interweaving possible post-Covid scenarios based on Trond’s study of the forces of disruption that brought on our current pandemic. We will also touch on Trond’s book Leadership from Below and other areas Trond focuses on such as gaps in public health and antiquated or copy/paste responses to calamity. Prepare to be mind blown and gain awareness into the future society you may want to design your life towards.
All about the Healthcare360 podcast and host Scott E. Burgess on Scott’s website.
HC360 #096 The Alternative to Health Insurance with Rola Health’s Sang H. Kim & Neil Burness – Healthcare360
- HC360 #096 The Alternative to Health Insurance with Rola Health’s Sang H. Kim & Neil Burness
- HC360 #095 Evolving from Self Medicating to Helping Others Heal with Michael Demchak
- HC360 #094 Structured Coherant Water and It’s Impact on Life with Dolf Zantinge and Dr. Eric Laarakker
- HC360 #093 Designs that Make a Real Difference with Vivobarefoot Inventor Tim Brennan
- HC360 #092 What you need to know NOW about Estate Planning and Bankruptcy! with Attorney Ray Noble