Author and Futurist on tech Trond Undheim is joining Healthcare 360 for episode #44 – today we will explore Trond’s latest book The Panademic Aftermath and understand how Trond’s novel charts new territory by interweaving possible post-Covid scenarios based on Trond’s study of the forces of disruption that brought on our current pandemic. We will also touch on Trond’s book Leadership from Below and other areas Trond focuses on such as gaps in public health and antiquated or copy/paste responses to calamity. Prepare to be mind blown and gain awareness into the future society you may want to design your life towards.
All about the Healthcare360 podcast and host Scott E. Burgess on Scott’s website.
HC360 #047 Unlocking Hidden Intelligence thru the Power of Connected Data with CEO Frank Ricotta – Healthcare360
- HC360 #047 Unlocking Hidden Intelligence thru the Power of Connected Data with CEO Frank Ricotta
- HC360 #046 Full Potential with Chief Energy Officer Jeremy Abramson
- HC360 #045 Toxic Oils and Damage Control with Keto Kamp’s Ben Azadi
- HC360 #044 Pandemic Aftermath with Futurist & Author Trond Undheim
- HC360 #043 Healthcare Law with NextGen Healthcare Attorney Ben Mirza