Author and Futurist on tech Trond Undheim is joining Healthcare 360 for episode #44 – today we will explore Trond’s latest book The Panademic Aftermath and understand how Trond’s novel charts new territory by interweaving possible post-Covid scenarios based on Trond’s study of the forces of disruption that brought on our current pandemic. We will also touch on Trond’s book Leadership from Below and other areas Trond focuses on such as gaps in public health and antiquated or copy/paste responses to calamity. Prepare to be mind blown and gain awareness into the future society you may want to design your life towards.
All about the Healthcare360 podcast and host Scott E. Burgess on Scott’s website.
HC360 #084 What we know about Synthetic Meat and the benefits of the Carnivore Diet with Dr. Shawn Baker – Healthcare360
- HC360 #084 What we know about Synthetic Meat and the benefits of the Carnivore Diet with Dr. Shawn Baker
- HC360 #083 Medical Bankruptcy in America with CSO Roger Jansen, PhD
- HC360 #082 Former NHL athlete and Performance Coach’s Radical shift and How He’s Helping Others breakthrough
- HC360 #081 This ancient medicinal therapy could be the key to transformative health as well as cures for cancer and many blood disorders! Best part, it’s Free! With friend and guest Harry Matadeen
- HC360 #080 From pro athlete to finding your true authentic self, with Philadelphia Flyers~Riley Cote