In this interview with the HJ Book Blog, Trond Undheim answers ten questions:
- How are you dealing with this pandemic at a personal level?
- We have seen many contagious disease outbreaks in modern history, like Ebola, MERS, and SARS. How is this coronavirus outbreak different from that?
- What are some of the forces of disruption that brought on this according to you?
- Could it have been dealt in a better way?
- Did you know you wanted to pen down a book exploring the possible scenarios of the world post this pandemic or did your research instigate you to write it down for the world?
- How do you see this trade-off between safety and freedom that has emerged as a pivotal debate right at this moment?
- Pandemic Aftermath is different from the three other books you have written at a basic level. What will you comment on that?
- Do you think these political, social or cultural changes that are happening and are about to come are more dangerous than what we are currently going through?
- Is your book inclusive and does it provide practical strategies even for developing and poor nations?
- Any new projects you are working on?
See the full author interview with Trond Undheim on HJ Book Blog.