For speaking engagements, please contact Trond Undheim directly.
Trond accepts jobs globally, with emphasis on Europe and the USA.
He speaks in English, Italian, French or Norwegian.
Most Popular Presentations:
- “LEADERSHIP FROM BELOW: “How to Manage The Leaders of the Internet Generation”
- “WHAT THE NET CAN’T DO: Technology enhances efficiency but face-to-face prevails”
- “THE FUTURE OF E-GOVERNMENT: What governments must do to excel”
- “CITIZEN-CENTRICITY — LEADERSHIP FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR: is it for real?”
- “TRENDY THINK TANKS: how background actors shape the political landscape”
Trond’s keynote addresses and speeches have impressed policy makers, MBA students, Members of Parliament, IT professionals, communication executives, bureaucrats as well as university staff in Europe, the United States and Asia:
- American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce (Greece, 2008).
- European Committee on Interoperable Systems (ECIS, 2009).
- European Commission (Belgium, 2009).
- International Communication Association (Mexico).
- OECD (France, 2009).
- Management Events Co. (UK, 2007 and Austria, 2007).
- Norwegian Association of Communication Professionals (2000).
- Norwegian Parliament (2003).
- Openforum Europe (Belgium, 2010).
- Oracle Standards Days (2009, 2010).
- Politech Institute (Belgium, 2007).
- Salzburg Seminar (Austria, 2007).
- Slovenian Presidency of the EU (Slovenia, 2008).
- Terrapinn Events (UK, 2008).
- TMAB Business Events (Belgium, 2008).
- The Agency for Public Management and eGovernment-DIFI (Norway, 2008).
- Smart IT 2009 (Belgium, 2009).
- WCIT 2010 (The Netherlands, 2010).
- Appeared on Good Morning Connecticut, a morning TV/news show (USA, 2009).